High School Transcript Requests

How to Request an Official High School Transcript (Detailed Academic Report):

Students requiring a copy of their High School Marks/Transcript need to log into their myPASS account to request copies of their Detailed Academic Report (DAR).  All orders and any required payment are done through their myPASS account with Alberta Education.  If a student requires a myPASS account and does not already have one, please have them book an appointment with the School Counsellor to set up an account.

Document Actions
Filed under: